As a designer, you always try to design your project in the best way possible, do great efforts to make it, but… you always come to the point where you’ll have to show everything to your client, otherwise how would he ever understand it? so at this point, here’s what every desiger face:
- It’s not easy to present your project to your client. Your client can’t see your project in real life so it’s hard for him to imagine and understand it. It’ll take a long time before he makes any decision, there’ll be a lot of changes, project might be delayed and sometimes it might even end up with cancelling It
- Blueprints don’t have emotions and feelings in them. Because sales is always related with emotions and feelings, the sales probability decreases because your design feels cold and lacking feeling; in some cases the client might even change his/her mind on you
- Unless you find a good way to present your project and get approval, there will be many changes/modifications to the design during the implementation of the project which will cause much expense related with remakes, client dissatisfaction, covering the project expenses, making loss instead of making profit
- You might spend too much time and effort by rendering on your own. Instead of working on your creativity and developing design, meeting your clients and all other tasks, you’ll get busy with 3D rendering your project, while other professional 3D specialists could do it for you faster and better.
- Losing hope thinking that you can’t design. after you can’t efficiently explain your project to your client and he makes you remake all your designs for several times, you might falsely begin to think you can’t make good designs, or all you meet are bad customers, while the reason is the simple misunderstanding and you can’t just explain your ideas to your client.
Wouldn’t it be so wonderful to get all your ideas, blueprints and sketches and send to a 3D rendering company, where the specialists with great experience would model them in 3D, give them feelings and emotions with visual effects, enhance finishes and lighting, and render it all in photorealistic quality? Wouldn’t your customers be so impressed and happy with your design when they see it in photorealistic images?
We – the 3D specialists of Okrender, always strive to give impressive renderings for our clients using our long time experience. You can make as many changes to your design as much as you like for free. Just see it all by yourself and visit our home page – www.okrender.com